Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Menu (August 15-19)

We have been so busy with football and cheer so I have kinda forgotten to post my menu. But I promise you that we have been eating!!  We have football Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Games start this Saturday. So yes that is 5 days a week!  Right now we only have cheer on Monday nights but that will change to 2 nights a week plus games on Saturdays next week. I will be doing lots of crockpot meals, casseroles, and easy dishes.  Here is the menu:


Monday - Salisbury Steak Hamburger Helper, Green Beans, Biscuits

Tuesday - Crockpot Pineapple Chicken, Fried Brown Rice (I add a little soy sauce and a fried egg), Broccoli

Wednesday - Sweet Pork on King Hawaiian Rolls, Baked Beans, Fried Potatoes

Thursday - Chips & Salsa Chicken, Pinto beans, and Mexican rice

Friday - 3 Meat Pizza Casserole, Salad (with a really yummy, but secretive, dressing)

Saturday - we will be eating all the leftovers or sandwiches...I think I will make myself a quesadilla using the sweet pork!


Hope everyone has a great week!


P.S. I have found most of these meals thru Pinterest.  I am so addicted!

2 comments:

amanda torres said...

How was the crock pot meal? I'm looking for some good ones.

Alice said...

The pineapple chicken was really good! The meat was falling apart. Next time I make it I will only add the pineapple juice at the beginning. And then I will put the pineapple chunks in there about an hour before it is done. I also added broccoli the last hour and it was delicious!