Monday, September 19, 2011

Zack ATTACK

My life!

My oldest son has a few nicknames, they are: Zack Attack, Zackary Daiquiri, and Z.  So this photo challenge is perfect for him. He loves him some football!!



Attack - Photo Challenge


Every Saturday he plays one football game...
I promise he is mean on the field!

...and my daughter cheers for two games.  This is her first year and I may be biased, but she is doing so good! I love watching her come out of her shell a little bit. She is kinda shy and quiet. She definitely doesn't get that from me. (She is in the middle).
Go Em!!



My poor baby (he is now 19 months old, so maybe I should start calling him a toddler, but I don't wanna!) gets to spend almost 6 hours every Saturday at the football field. Thank God for older siblings and other parents on the team who love my baby. (Also, I am very grateful for family that helps with C during his nap time!)

5 comments:

amanda torres said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm a little partial to the cheerleader ;) Gotta love those Tigers!

Alice said...

she's a flyer! And she is pretty awesome for her first year at cheering. She did her first "barrel roll" the other day! I was more nervous then she was. Those braces aren't cheap, ya know!

lesleyzellers said...

Great action shots on attack! Who knew you were a BA-er! That's where I went to school! Small, small world.

Alice said...

Thank you Lesley. I have been a BA-er since 5th grade. Graduated in 2000.

Holly said...

Great photos! Your "baby" is adorable! :)