Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something I am good at...

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

I am going to blog about 2 different things that I think I am good at...

First up is being Type A.  Along with working full-time and raising 3 kids, I am a Team Mom to my older sons football team and now my youngest sons baseball team. I also do whatever I can for my daughters dance/cheer.  I think that my personality makes me really good at doing this job! You have to organize fundraisers, contact parents, ask for and collect money, order team shirts and/or uniforms, plan the team party and order gifts. I am very organized and bossy. I have excel spreadsheets created for everything. I have binders of information that I use during the seasons. I am always busy doing something but I wouldn't have it any other way.






The second thing I think I excel at is COOKING!! I love to cook. I love to try new recipes. I love to feed my family and friends. I love coming up with weekly menus and grocery shopping. I love all kinds of different kitchen gadgets. And most importantly, I love to eat! I think I get my love of cooking from my grandma. We never see her without her apron on! She is a really good cook.


I couldn't find an apron pic...darnit!


No comments: