Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu - October 10-13

Monday - Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles, peas & carrots
             ***I really didn't like this recipe. Like at all. I like this one from Recipe for Crazy a lot better!***

Tuesday - Orange Chicken over rice, broccoli
            ***This was really good! I use a meat tenderizer thing and pound the chicken breast to make it more
                  tender. I also add fresh broccoli about 30-40 minutes before cook time is over.***

Wednesday - Meatball Subs with a salad

Thursday - Chicken Enchilada Bake with homemade Pinto beans

3 comments:

Holly said...

The orange chicken recipe looks really good!

Alice said...

It was really good! I use a meat tenderizer thing and pound the chicken breast to make it more tender. I also add fresh broccoli about 30-40 minutes before cook time is over.

Alana said...

Maybe one day I'll finally start making menus ahead of time. Right now we decide spontaneously at the last minute. haha