Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy weekend...as usual!

I don't know how I would survive if our weekends were uneventful!

Friday night was Bunco. Lis was hosting it at my house, so I was busy cleaning up once I got home. I sent Zack to football. Emilee had a friend over. And Colton was just hanging out watching me run back and forth. I love bunco, and I love my girlfriends that I play bunco with! Even though I wish we could get together more often, it is so nice to know that once a month I will get to hang out with them.








Saturday morning we were up bright and early getting ready for Colton's 6 month photo shoot. My wonderful friend, Sherri, who happens to also be an amazing photographer does our family photos. When Colton was born we bought her Baby Photo Package. It includes Newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and his ONE year photos! It was an awesome deal! I highly recommend her if you ever need photos of your family! You can find her on Facebook, Sherri Scarpa Photography. I desperately needed to go to Walmart, so while Colton napped and the kids played, I ventured out to go grocery shopping. They are remodeling the one I go to, and I hate it even more now because I don't know where everything is. I did plan for 3 dinners this week, which is good considering we have football Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday night. We are trying Pioneer Woman's 'Crispy Yogurt Chicken'. Along with making PW's 'Italian Drip Beef', a favorite at my house, and Dorito Mexican Casserole. After returning home from Walmart, we loaded up the kids and went to Alan's parents house to visit and eat dinner. I was in bed by 9:30pm on a Saturday night...I am so old.














Sunday we overslept and missed church :-( but we needed the sleep. Once we woke up, we made breakfast and did laundry. I was having problems with getting the big kids to do what they were asked to do. They were told to brush their teeth and get dressed. Two very simple things. I went to check on them 45 minutes later and they were still in PJ's with 'death breath'. So now they no longer have a TV in their room, until they earn them back. I just wish they would listen to me the first time. It would make things easier on them and on me. Finally they were ready to go and we headed out to a good friend's 5th birthday party for a round of Miniature Golf!



It was a busy, but enjoyable, weekend! We are looking forward to this week!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Look at you blogging all the time! I love that I'm in a pic that's featured on here. Ha.
You are the busiest person I know. I swear!
Love your face!

BoomerSooner said...

I'm totally jealous of your bunco night...I want to join up! Thanks for the encouragement on my page! Go Central Cowboys! :)

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I have got to put you on my blogroll....Good job!!